The cannabis industry is growing rapidly, with many unique challenges and opportunities arising each day. Being one of the most regulated industries in the country, it is important to have an experienced team on your side.
With continually evolving laws and regulations, routine audits and complex issues specific to the cannabis industry, your business needs to be strategic, nimble and proactive. Structuring your entity and accounting practices in a way that works best for your business will result in reduced regulatory concerns and greater tax savings, keeping more money in your business.
Our experienced team of CPAs and advisors understand the intricate landscape of the cannabis industry and can help navigate cash management issues, minimize taxes, and provide solutions to compliance concerns.
Services for the cannabis industry include:
License and Application Services
- Business Entity Selection and Structure Planning
- Business Plan Development
- Cash Flow and Cash Management Analysis
- IRC Section 280E
- IRC Section 471
- Expense & Cost of Goods Sold Optimization
- State and Local Income and Sales Tax
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Risk Assessments
- Cannabis Compliance Reporting
- Internal Control Structure
We also offer advisory services, including:
Interested in learning more? Contact Us