Minimize your global tax liability with advisors who stay on top of evolving domestic and foreign tax laws, credits and regulations.
Growing with You - Nationally and Internationally
Doing business or having financial interests outside of the United States comes with different tax implications and laws to abide by. Whether you have existing foreign assets or operations or are looking to expand into other countries, our international tax advisors can help minimize your global tax liability with strategic planning and advice.
We work with the following on navigating international compliance, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit planning and reporting:
- Non-U.S. clients with business operations in the U.S.
- U.S. businesses with foreign operations
- U.S. exporters with IC-DISC structures including Foreign Derived Intangible Income (FDII)
We work with individuals on expatriate tax planning, including:
- Non-U.S. citizens with investments in U.S. real estate
- U.S. citizens with international interests, including foreign gifts and inheritances
- U.S. citizens living abroad
- Non-U.S. citizens migrating to the U.S.
- Athletes playing abroad
Industries We Work With
No matter the size of your business or your unique international tax needs, we have specialists in each of the following industries: