Benefit Plan Audits
Remain compliant with complex benefit requirements with Anders on your side.
Streamline Operations While Staying in Compliance
Anders has extensive audit experience to help you understand employee benefit plan requirements through ERISA, the Department of Labor and the IRS. Using limited- and full-scope financial statement audits, we can spot opportunities for savings and streamlining operations. We are members of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC) and the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP).
How We Help With Benefit Plan Audits
All companies that provide benefits for more than 100 individuals are required to have an audit from an independent party. With Anders years of experience, you can easily review and improve your employee benefit plan.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Health and Welfare Plans
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Association (VEBA)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Defined Benefit Pension
- Defined Contribution Retirement
- Health and Welfare
- Money Purchase Pension
- Vacation, Holiday, and Apprenticeship and Training Funds
- Employer Payroll Compliance Audits
- GASB 68 Audits for Public Employee Retirement Systems (PERS)
- Assistance with DOL Audits
- Claims Testing
- Common Expense Allocations
- Cybersecurity Testing
- Form 5500 and Form 990 Preparation and Filing
- Plan Operations and Funding Reviews