Focus on serving your clients with a team that helps you adjust to shifting industry regulations.
Stay Focused on Meeting Your Clients' Goals
As you know when you work with your own clients, the only way to find a solution is to get to know the circumstances inside and out. That’s how we approach everything we do for broker/dealers. We make sure your operations and financial statements always comply with regulatory requirements. Our audit and advisory services provide you with a transparent reporting platform, which your clients expect and regulatory agencies require.
From deciding how to structure your business to taking advantage of incentives for minimizing tax burden, Anders offers broker/dealers specialized tax planning strategies.
- Business Entity Selection and Structure Planning
- State and Local Income Tax, Sales Tax and Economic Incentives
Through financial statement audits, reviews and compilations, our audit and assurance advisors help broker/dealers strengthen internal controls and identify areas to improve operations.
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Designing and Implementing Compliance Procedures
- Improving Operations
- Streamlining Accounting Processes
- Testing and Structuring Internal Controls
Using data and innovative technologies can help move your business forward. Our advisors can work alongside your technology staff or work as your technology department to create efficiencies and optimize processes. As a true technology partner, our Managed Services packages offer vCIO and vCISO-level expertise that scales with you without the major investment of hiring in-house.
- Strategic Roadmapping and Planning
- Cybersecurity Strategy and Training
- Cloud Managed Services and Azure
- Business Process Automation
- Data Strategy and Analytics
- Microsoft Consulting
Understanding the value of your business is vital when it comes time to sell or add partners. Our forensic and litigation advisors work with broker/dealers on valuations and various litigation, fraud and forensics situations as needed.
- Fraud and Forensics
- Litigation and Dispute