The Support Team of one of the fastest-growing accounting firms in the country is seeking an Office Assistant who is motivated to learn, excited to collaborate and is passionate about delivering outstanding results. This individual will have a direct impact on our firm’s mission of serving as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential.
In this role, you will provide clerical and administrative support to the Office Manager and Support Staff. To succeed in this role, you must be able to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously, work independently, be flexible, and demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality while being a team player.
Compensated overtime required during Busy Season, January 15 – April 15.
What You’ll Do:
- Scan client documents into electronic network files
- Backup receptionist (answer multi-line phone system and route incoming calls professionally and appropriately)
- Greet and assist vendors, guests and clients
- Open/distribute firm mail, route interoffice mail and process outgoing mail
- Handle firm filing
- Backup and assist Support Staff assemble tax returns, payroll reports, financial statements (binding), and other financial documents
- Operate in a detail-oriented manner and produce precise and accurate work products
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- Professional appearance and cheerful demeanor
- Professional phone skills
- Team oriented to accomplish project work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, time management and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and be a quick thinker
- Problem identification and solution a must
- 2+ years of general office experience in related administrative or receptionist position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat
- Professional services experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Anders, taking care of our employees is a top priority. Our welcoming and collaborative culture will make you feel like a part of the team from day one. From daily workplace perks to a personalized learning and development journey to foster professional and personal development, Anders offers unique incentives that enrich your career and facilitate growth. For more information on our benefits and how you can love your life and your work at Anders, visit our website: https://anderscpa.com/careers/
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 55 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #78 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and continually named a Top Workplace, Anders is a member firm of LEA Global, one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter: @AndersCPA