Some of the largest companies are now accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment, but how and when will this impact small and mid-size businesses? In this segment of But Who’s Counting?, David E. Hartley sits down with Anders tax partner and cryptocurrency guru Derek A. Barnard to dive into what investors and businesses need to know before they get involved with crypto, including:
- Clearly defining blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Tax implications of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- What businesses should know about investing and transacting in digital currencies
- How companies will need to evolve to accept cryptocurrency as payment
- Lessons learned coming out of the initial crypto “gold rush”
Tune in to the full episode on Spotify or Apple Podcasts.
ABOUT BUT WHO’S COUNTING?
Brought to you by Anders CPAs + Advisors, But Who’s Counting? is a podcast designed to provide real-world takeaways and examples of how business owners and C-suite executives can improve areas of their business. Podcast host and Anders Partner and Director + Advisory, David E. Hartley, sits down with fellow advisors and subject matter experts to share what they’re seeing in the marketplace and actionable advice business leaders can use to empower growth today and in the future.
Listen to But Who’s Counting? by subscribing on Spotify or Apple Podcasts and let us know what you think by rating and reviewing.All Podcasts