If you want an outsourced accounting services package that provides a dashboard of your business operations in real time, online; still prefer to keep receipts in a shoe box, or operate somewhere in the middle and are interested in a hybrid of the two, Anders Outsourced Accounting has the right solution for you.
Business owners, corporate accounting departments and family offices can benefit from an outsourced solution that handles daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting requirements. Our team can provide those services virtually with the most innovative tools in the marketplace today. Or we can provide them in a more traditional format either from our offices or on-site at yours.
Whichever solution you choose, Anders will dedicate a team of accounting professionals to your organization. And depending on your needs, we can provide small packages, work on an as-needed basis or offer a robust solution.
If you need more than outsourced accounting services, but are not ready to hire a Controller or CFO, Anders offers an outsourced CFO solution. The professional who leads this Anders effort is a former CFO who understands your pain points in operating a business. You will benefit from fewer surprises and more control over your bottom line.
Our Outsourced Accounting Service Line Selection Includes:
- General Ledger Facilitation
- Accounting System Sourcing and Set-up
- Accounts Payable/Receivable and Bill Pay
- Payroll Preparation and Tax Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis and Preparation
- Sales and Use Tax-Related Consulting
- Revenue Management
- Accounting Management and Financial Analysis
- Disbursement Management
- Optimized Automation
- Expenses Tracked in Real Time
- Increased Security and Privacy Capabilities
- Enhanced Analytics
- Quicker Turnaround
- Paperless Workflow
- Procedures and Quality Control
- Benchmarking Strategies
- Tax Savings Strategies
- Profitability Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Budget Preparation and Long-Term Planning
- Workplace Safety Review
- Insurance Lease and Equipment Purchase Consultation
- Business Plan Development
- Liaison with Other Advisors and Vendors
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Human Resource Consultation
Whether you are a start-up, emerging business or have a long history, let us show you how easy this initial set-up or transition can be.
Interested in learning more? Contact Us