When commercial disputes arise, business owners need to distill complex issues and quantify the economic impact of the allegations in a manner that is presentable and understandable to a judge or jury.
Accomplishing such a daunting task requires the retention of a qualified and experienced forensic accountant.
Our forensic professionals assist litigants and their legal counsel by analyzing the accounting, economic, and financial issues at the center of the commercial dispute. We serve in the capacity of privileged consulting experts, testifying expert witnesses, arbitrators, and court-appointed or independent experts.
Representative service offerings include:
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Interruption
- Corporate Representative Testimony
- Covenants Not to Compete
- Damage Quantification and Measurement
- FINRA Arbitration
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Loss of Business Value
- Lost Profits
- Marital Dissolution Services
- Non-solicitation Agreements
- Post-acquisition Disputes
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Trade Secret Violations