You are looking toward the future. So are we. We are always looking to make our firm even better. That means we’re always searching for the best young talent to join our team. If you’re currently a student or a recent graduate looking to join one of the best places to work in St. Louis, look no further than Anders.
This is the ideal place to begin your career. From our real-world internship programs to our industry-award-winning Young Professionals Group, you’ll find opportunities around every turn to learn and grow in your career – and to be rewarded for your hard work.
We work closely with area university career centers. Check the schedule below for our list of upcoming campus visits, or get in touch with us for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Ambassador Program
Anders Campus Ambassadors are current college students passionate about the firm and pursuing accounting as a career. Ambassadors serve as liaisons between Anders and their respective school, creating new ways for students to connect with and learn about the firm.
2020 Campus Recruiting Dates
- 2/12/2020 - Career Fair
Saint Louis University (SLU)
- 1/28/20 - Beta Alpha Psi Presentation - Forensic Accounting and Finding Fraud
- 3/24/20 - On Campus Interviews
Southeast Missouri State University (SEMO)
- 3/11/20 - On Campus Interviews
Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (SIUC)
- 3/17/20 - On Campus Interviews
Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville (SIUE)
- 3/19/20 - On Campus Interviews
Truman State University
- 3/5/20 - On Campus Interviews
University of Missouri - Columbia (Mizzou)
- 2/11/20 - Recruiter Roundtables
- 2/12/20 - Resume Review
- 3/4/20 - On Campus Interviews
University of Missouri - St. Louis (UMSL)
- 1/28/20 - Beta Alpha Psi Presentation - State and Local Tax
- 1/30/20 - Accounting Club Meeting - Summer Leadership Programs
- 3/10/20 - On Campus Interviews
- 4/2/20 - Accounting Club Meeting - Professional Meet & Greet