Sean has over 20 years of experience in public accounting working with individuals and closely-held businesses on tax strategies and compliance. As a tax principal at Anders, Sean keeps up with evolving legislation and tax law changes to help his clients lower their tax liability today and strategize for the future. A natural people person, he enjoys building relationships with the individuals, families and businesses he works with and has served clients in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing and private equity. He also builds relationships internally by coaching and mentoring tax staff to help them grow in their careers.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- B.S., Accounting, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- St. Louis Youth Soccer Association