Gary brings nearly 30 years of banking industry experience to his position as a loan review supervisor at Anders. He works with banks, credit unions and other financial institutions on loan review engagements, agreed upon procedures and year-end audits. Gary helps banks analyze a borrower’s ability to repay by testing the loan portfolio, and lending function for risk to help determine the reasonableness of the allowance for loan losses.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- M.B.A., Business Administration, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
- B.S., Business-Finance, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)