Catherine has extensive public accounting experience, including managing employee benefit plan audits for not-for-profit and for-profit enterprises. She specializes in working with companies and business owners in the manufacturing and distribution, retail and wholesale industries, and not-for-profit organizations.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- B.S., Accounting, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)