The Tax Department of one of the fastest-growing accounting firms in the country is seeking a Manager who possesses a strong technical skillset, is motivated by quality work and embraces a collaborative environment. This individual will have a direct impact on our firm’s mission of serving as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for delivering exceptional client service with a demonstrated technical knowledge of accounting standards. This role requires a consultative approach and strong relationship building skills in all aspects – including client relations, cross-selling the firm’s other services, coaching team members and business development. You will also be responsible for developing staff through talent management, so experience managing a team is a plus!
What You'll Do:
- Provide tax compliance and consulting services to individuals, partnerships, trusts and corporations in a variety of industries.
- Demonstrates the ability to review complex returns of individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts.
- Focus on project realization
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently research tax topics of intermediate complexity.
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships.
- Take on client billing responsibility, as appropriate
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff.
What We're Looking For:
- Client service-focused with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills; ability to make decisions
- Resourceful in recognizing technical problems and developing solutions
- Awareness of current developments affecting area of expertise
- Software proficiencies include: Microsoft Office, CCH Axcess, ProSystems fx, and QuickBooks
- CPA public accounting experience
- Personnel management experience required
- 7+ years of tax experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Anders, taking care of our employees is a top priority. Our welcoming and collaborative culture will make you feel like a part of the team from day one. From daily workplace perks to a personalized learning and development journey to foster professional and personal development, Anders offers unique incentives that enrich your career and facilitate growth. For more information on our benefits and how you can love your life and your work at Anders, visit our website: https://anderscpa.com/careers/
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 55 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #78 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and continually named a Top Workplace, Anders is a member firm of LEA Global, one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter: @AndersCPA