As a member of the Tax Group, you will be primarily responsible for the preparation of corporate, partnership, trust and individual income tax returns. You will prepare work papers, perform tax research, analyze tax notices and draft responses, and assist in tax planning and the preparation of projections. You will participate in month-end and year-end closing processes, and assist clients with routine accounting functions while assessing their current systems/processes to determine streamlining and automation opportunities.
- Provide tax compliance and consulting services to individuals, partnerships, trusts and corporations in a variety of industries.
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently research tax topics of intermediate complexity.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff.
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- CPA with three to five years of tax experience preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong client service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong organization skills
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members, and more than $36 million in revenue.Celebrating our 50th anniversary in 2015, Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, a Top 125 firm in the United States, and is a Best Accounting Firm to Work for. Anders has been designated a Best Place to Work finalist by the St. Louis Business Journal, a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and recently received the Innovation Award by the St. Louis Business Journal. Anders is a powerful tax, audit and forensics resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders has two affiliate companies, Inflexion LLC, a business and technology firm, and Claris Advisors, LLC. The firm is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance LEA. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderspa.com.