The Tax Group of a growing accounting firm is seeking an organized, professional, energetic and detail-oriented Tax Manager. The successful candidates should also possess the desire and ability to provide exceptional client service, maintain strong client relations and cross sell the firms other services.
Specific duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide tax compliance and consulting services to individuals, partnerships, trusts and corporations in a variety of industries.
- Demonstrates the ability to review complex returns of individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts.
- Focus on project realization
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently research tax topics of intermediate complexity.
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships.
- Take on client billing responsibility, as appropriate
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff.
Education and Experience
- CPA public accounting experience
- 7+ years of tax experience preferred
- Personnel management experience required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Software proficiencies include: Microsoft Office, CCH Access, QuickBooks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong client service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong planning and organization skills; ability to make decisions
- Resourceful in recognizing technical problems and developing solutions
- Awareness of current developments affecting area of expertise
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members. For over 50 years, Anders has been a powerful tax, audit, technology and forensic resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, a Top 125 firm in the United States and a Best Accounting Firm to Work for. Anders has also been designated a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. With an award-winning Women’s Initiative, Anders has been honored as a top firm for women by Accounting Today, the St. Louis Business Journal, the Women’s Foundation of St. Louis and the Leading Edge Alliance. Anders also has an affiliate company, Claris Advisors, LLC, a wealth management firm. Anders is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest accounting association in the world. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderscpa.com.