Join us on October 19th for our inaugural Not-for-Profit Symposium, featuring six sessions on today’s most critical topics impacting the Not-for-Profit community:
- Implementing New Not-for-Profit Reporting Standards
- Telling Your Story Inside the 990
- Board Governance and Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Importance of Network Reviews and Cybersecurity
- Sound Endowment and Investment Fund Policies
- Addressing Fraud Before it Occurs and Fraud Case Studies
Two sessions will run concurrently in the afternoon, followed by a cocktail party. The symposium is geared towards not-for-profit Executive Directors, C-Suite, Key Employees and Board Members.
When: Thursday, October 19, 2017 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Where: Anders CPAs + Advisors
800 Market St., Suite 500
St. Louis, MO 63101
Please register below.