If you’re interested in learning firsthand what it might be like to work in public accounting, look no further than the Discover Anders: A Day in the Life program. This two-day initiative provides students interested in becoming a CPA with the opportunity to learn about the workplace and explore career paths by meeting Anders accountants and staff.
By participating in this event, you will learn:
- The differences between working in tax, audit, outsourced accounting and state and local tax departments in today’s CPA firms
- How our firm and employees are involved in the community
- How technology is evolving this profession
- How Anders can help tie your education to your future by gaining valuable experience
Discover Anders gives students an up-close, personalized view of the accounting industry to help make a more informed decision about your career. It’s a great way for us to get know you and your strengths to determine if you are a good fit for an Anders internship or associate position. On the second day of the program we interview all Discover Anders candidates for internship or associate positions in the department of their choice.
Qualifications for Discover Anders: A Day in the Life program:
- Declared or anticipating declaration of Accounting major
- Completed Sophomore year of college
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Plan to pursue CPA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong organization and detail orientation skills
Contact us to learn more about Discover Anders, or complete our online application under Current Openings.