Download our recorded webinar to hear from the Anders CARES Act Research and Response Team on the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020. This bill updates restrictions to make it easier for businesses to have their PPP loans forgiven.
The recorded webinar covers the most important changes to PPP loan forgiveness, including:
- Covered period extended to 24 weeks rather than 8 weeks.
- Rehire exemption date extended to December 31, 2020 from June 30, 2020.
- Percentage of PPP funds on payroll costs lowered to at least 60% rather than 75%
- Any new guidance from the SBA or Treasury
- EIDL and the Main Street Lending Program