Kyle is a manager in Forensic and Litigation at Anders with over 10 years of experience valuing businesses and performing M&A due diligence. Previously working in the health care industry, he gained expertise performing valuations, cost reporting and data analysis for physician practices and hospitals. In addition to health care, Kyle has helped manufacturing, insurance and biotech companies navigate transaction details when being bought and sold. With experience seeing all angles of the financial due diligence process, Kyle is an asset for companies throughout M&A transactions. He performs feasibility studies to help predict a company’s future performance and then analyzes financial data to identify KPIs to help market those trying to sell. Along with valuing established businesses, Kyle volunteers his expertise by consulting with local startups through St. Louis Arch Grants.
Education & Certifications
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- M.B.A., Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- B.S., Biological Sciences, University of Missouri, Rolla, MO
- American Society of Appraisers
- St. Louis Arch Angels
- Volunteer Associate and Consultant