As a principal within our Tax department, Justin serves not-for-profit organizations, including labor unions, and prepares most of the request Form 990s at Anders, and has specific experience in labor, welfare, pension, vacation and other funds. In addition, he works with manufacturers, distributors, real estate companies, and also specializes in preparing taxes for S corporations and partnerships. Justin also works with startup companies on their tax planning and accounting processes.
Education & Certification
- M.A., Accounting, University of Missouri-St. Louis, MO
- B.S., Accounting, University of Missouri-St. Louis, MO
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)