Brittney A. Burke, MSA
- 401(k) Audits
Brittney has a variety of governmental and budgeting accounting experience, including bookkeeping and payroll for a school district. At Anders, Brittney works with employers on 401(k) audits and walks them through the audit process. Passionate about financial literacy, Brittney works closely with members of her community to provide mentorship programs and teaching opportunities. She is currently sitting for the CPA exam.
Joined the firm in 2021
Education & Certifications
- M.S., Accounting, Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, UT
- B.S., Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Statesboro Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Vice President (2022 – 2024)
- Treasurer (2018 – 2022)
- Internal Audit, Chair (2017 – 2018)
- Habitat For Humanity of Bulloch County
- Board of Directors (2023)