From recovering from pandemic shutdowns and health requirements to dealing with a widespread labor shortage and rising food costs, it’s been a rough couple of years for the restaurant industry. But expansion and relief are happening if restaurant owners understand their options.
In this special Restaurant Industry Edition of But Who’s Counting?, host David E. Hartley sits down with Anders tax partner, foodie and co-leader of the firm’s Lodging Food and Beverage group, Dan K. Schindler, to discuss critical issues facing restaurants today, including:
- How to maximize government funding including the Employee Retention Tax Credit and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- Actions you must take now if you received funds from the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
- Growth limitations if you received an Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Hiring and retaining staff during a labor shortage
- Monitoring cash flow, pricing and margins
ABOUT BUT WHO’S COUNTING?
Brought to you by Anders CPAs + Advisors, But Who’s Counting? is a podcast designed to provide real-world takeaways and examples of how business owners and C-suite executives can improve areas of their business. Podcast host and Anders Partner and Director + Advisory, David E. Hartley, sits down with fellow advisors and subject matter experts to share what they’re seeing in the marketplace and actionable advice business leaders can use to empower growth today and in the future.All Podcasts