Reserve Your Spot Now!
Financial metrics are an important asset for growing your law firm. In this webinar, you will discover how much cash a law firm should have in the bank, what a forecast is and why you need one, how metrics can serve as levers to increase profitability, and how to measure your pipeline. You’ll also learn how to compare your metrics to other firms in the industry. Overall, you’ll leave understanding how you can utilize law firm profitability metrics to improve and grow your firm.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Discover financial metrics important to law firms.
- Learn how much cash a law firm should have in the bank.
- Explore ways to compare your metrics to others in the legal industry.
- Kip Bilderback, Owner, Bilderback Business Advisors
- Facilitated by John Scott, Partner, Tax, Anders CPAs + Advisors
- Law partners looking to grow their firm.
- Firm owners looking to learn more about industry specific financial metrics.
John Scott – Partner, Tax, Anders CPAs + Advisors
Kip Bilderback – Owner, Bilderback Business Advisors
Register for our webinar to learn the law firm operational and profitability metrics you need to grow your firm.All Insights