Tax Intern – Winter/Spring 2024
The Tax Department of one of the fastest-growing accounting firms in the country is seeking an Intern who is motivated to learn, excited to collaborate and passionate about delivering outstanding results. This individual will have a direct impact on our firm’s mission of serving as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential.
Anders winter/spring internships run January through April and will be in-person in our office in St. Louis, MO. Interested candidates should apply to ONE internship posting for 2024.
Preferred earliest graduation date: May 2024
Preferred latest graduation date: December 2025
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare trust and individual income tax returns
- Assist in tax planning
- Analyze tax notices and drafting responses
- Prepare tax projections and perform tax research
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Basic understanding of tax services
- Beginning understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Must be enrolled in an accounting curriculum at the junior level or higher (Graduating December 2025 or earlier)
- Plan to pursue CPA
- Minimum 25+ hour work week required
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Anders, taking care of our employees is a top priority. Our welcoming and collaborative culture will make you feel like a part of the team from day one. From daily workplace perks to a personalized learning and development journey to foster professional and personal development, Anders offers unique incentives that enrich your career and facilitate growth. For more information on our benefits and how you can love your life and your work at Anders, visit our website: https://anderscpa.com/careers/
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 55 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #78 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and continually named a Top Workplace, Anders is a member firm of LEA Global, one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter: @AndersCPA