With the “great resignation” impacting employers in every industry across the country, how can companies differentiate themselves to attract the top talent they need, and then retain them for the long term? In the first episode of the But Who’s Counting? podcast, host David E. Hartley speaks with Anders Director + Talent, Jacques Lebeau, about details of the current talent shortage, including:
- Why employees are reevaluating priorities and seeking more value
- How companies can tell their story better and adapt to give candidates what they’re looking for
- What to do when a job posting doesn’t attract applicants
- How burnout and exhaustion are impacting employees
- Planning and timing around hiring for retirements and employee transitions
Tune in to the full episode on Spotify or Apple Podcasts.
About But Who’s Counting?
A brand new podcast brought to you by Anders CPAs + Advisors, But Who’s Counting? is designed to provide real-world takeaways and examples of how business owners and C-suite executives can improve areas of their business. Podcast host and Anders Partner and Director + Advisory, David E. Hartley, sits down with fellow advisors and subject matter experts to share what they’re seeing in the marketplace and actionable advice business leaders can use to empower growth today and in the future.
Listen to But Who’s Counting? by subscribing on Spotify or Apple Podcasts and let us know what you think by rating and reviewing.All Podcasts