Sarah brings an experienced skillset to her role as a manager in Audit and Assurance, most especially in the planning and executing of audits for a range of not-for-profit organizations to help clients take advantage of opportunities and implement and adhere to compliance and regulate changes and updates. Sarah provides various consulting services for his clients including due diligence and quality of earnings analysis. She also works with financial institutions, and serves clients in the manufacturing industry, specifically food and beverage companies. Sarah uses her 9 years experience in public accounting to identify and provide solutions for stronger internal controls.
Education & Certification
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- B.S., Accounting and Finance, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
- M.S., Accounting, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)