As a senior in Audit and Assurance, Nicholas works with privately-held businesses and not-for-profits on financial statement audits. He also has several years of experience performing and leading employee benefit plan audits, and has worked with businesses in a variety of industries, including construction. Nicholas enjoys learning the financial nuances of each of his clients and helping them improve operations and internal controls.
Education & Certification
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- B.S., Accounting, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Theta Lambda Properties Housing Corporation for Pi Kappa Phi
- Chairperson (2018-Present)