Emily is a tax supervisor with over eight years of public and private accounting experience. She works with individuals, businesses and not-for-profit organizations on their tax planning needs. Emily has experience helping individuals and families with their personal finances and estate planning, along with family office financial planning.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- M.S., Accountancy, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
- B.S., Accounting, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- Member, Professional Outreach Task Force
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)