Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
The IT Department of one of the fastest-growing accounting firms in the country is seeking a Data Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst who possesses a strong technical skillset, is analytical and embraces a collaborative environment. This individual will have a direct impact on our firm’s mission of serving as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to develop business solutions and data-driven process improvements to ensure that business goals and strategic priorities are met. This position will help support Firm Innovation initiatives through the implementation of data analytics, business intelligence and process automation technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet with business users at all levels to listen to business cases and help identify solutions.
- Responsible for transitioning projects from needs assessment to implementation.
- Document user requirements and business processes.
- Assist in managing data strategy in the Firms practice management software, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and other integrated services.
- Understanding automation tools and light development to help automate manual processes.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in applications and databases.
- Assist in managing vendor relationships.
- Develop ad hoc reports, visualizations, and analyses for stakeholders.
- Take ownership of projects (visualizations, updated processes, reports, etc.). Responsible for updating when needed, following up with stakeholders, continuously improving.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- You must enjoy being a productive independent operator who can employ critical thinking and problem solving but knows how to use the resources at their disposal to get the job done.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, interpret, and visualize data from multiple sources with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability identify and resolve data related issues when they appear.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions and concepts to a broader audience.
- Strong Excel skills (data cleanup and analysis).
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline preferred
- 2-4 years of professional, full-time data experience, this includes experience with:
- Coding language, SQL preferred
- BI tool, Power BI preferred
- Ideally will have some experience with Power Apps, Power Automate, and/or VBA
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Anders, taking care of our employees is a top priority. Our welcoming and collaborative culture will make you feel like a part of the team from day one. From daily workplace perks to a personalized learning and development journey to foster professional and personal development, Anders offers unique incentives that enrich your career and facilitate growth. For more information on our benefits and how you can love your life and your work at Anders, visit our website: https://anderscpa.com/careers/
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 55 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #78 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and continually named a Top Workplace, Anders is a member firm of LEA Global, one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter: @AndersCPA