With state and local governments on tight budgets, they are looking for additional revenue. Their top targets are businesses just like yours.
It is times like these that you find yourself with a bill for taxes you didn’t even know you owed. And if you do business in multiple states and/or online, the situation gets even more complicated. Feel like you are in a tax maze? There are more than 5,000 taxing jurisdictions in the United States, so you are not alone.
Our State and Local Tax (SALT) team helps you navigate the changes and understand the applicable state and local laws. Anders provides a wide range of multistate tax services to assist companies stay ahead of tax compliance, tax planning adjustments, and specific state and local tax requirements. We track trends, public policies, regulations and other aspects of taxation around the country and provide advice to minimize your tax burden. Helping our clients pay only what they owe and uncovering opportunities that could result in significant refunds are our top priorities.
Our SALT services include
- Sales/Use Tax Reverse Audits to Identify Refunds
- Sales/Use Tax Compliance Review to Identify Areas of Exposure
- Nexus Studies and Evaluations
- Taxability Matrix Preparation
- Letter Ruling Request
- Anonymous Voluntary Disclosures Services
- Audit Representation
- Sales/Use Tax Return Preparation Outsourcing
- Specific Industry Sales/Use Tax Manuals
- Specific Issue Research & Analysis
- Construction Contract Reviews to Identify Project Flow- Through Exemptions
- State Income Tax Credit/Incentive Reviews
- Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Assessment Reviews
- Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Compliance
We also offer
- Training on Sales/Use Accounting and Procedures
- Speaker Bureau on SALT Topics
- Development and implementation of internal controls, policies and procedures
Interested in learning more? Contact Us