If you are buying or selling a business or settling a dispute, one of the first key steps is to determine and understand the value.
A business valuation involves an intricate combination of analysis and opinion, combined with hard facts and professional judgment.
There are many internal and external factors to consider – so it’s critical you hire a valuation team with the experience to help you make sense of it all. A team like Anders.
Our expert team takes a careful, measured approach to determining real value; an approach that ensures the utmost accuracy while allowing us to be both sensitive and responsive to your needs.
Representative service offerings include:
- Charitable Contributions
- Conversion from C-corp to S-corp
- Estate Tax Planning and Compliance
- Gift Tax Planning and Compliance
- Goodwill Impairment Analysis
- Purchase Price Allocation
Business Planning and Structure
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Complex Capital Structures
- Insurance of Stock Options (409A)
- Merger, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Preferred Stock
- Physician Compensation Studies
- Physician Practice Valuations
- Marital Dissolution Services
- Post-acquisition Disputes
- Shareholder Oppression and Dissenting Shareholder Disputes
- Trade Names