A staggering number of for profit and not-for-profit organizations are vulnerable to or have been victimized in one way or another by fraud.
In addition to the obvious financial loss, organizations face reputational damage, value erosion, brand damage and personal embarrassment. When the fraud lightning bolt strikes, you need a trained and experienced team of forensic specialists who utilize forensic analytics to examine your financial data, analyze communications, interview key personnel and provide you with an explanation of the problem as well as a credible plan to fix it.
When it comes to battling the crippling effects of fraud, we are a critical member of your team. We are there to defend your brand and your reputation – now and for the future.
Representative service offerings include:
- Conflicts of Interest
- Employee Fraud/Asset Misappropriation
- Financial Reporting Fraud
- Forensic Dispute Services
- Money Laundering
- Suspicious Transactions
- White Collar Crime
- Whistleblower Allegations
Corporate compliance, Anti-fraud Services
- Ethical Policies and Training
- Fraud Risk Management Policy Implementation
- Internal Control Assessments, Monitoring and Improvements