Recorded Webinar Series: Collaborate from Home with Microsoft Teams
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Anders CPAs + Advisors is offering a FREE 2-part recorded webinar series to help jumpstart your company’s remote work efforts using Microsoft Teams.
Webinar 1 – Intro to Work from Home (WFH) Collaboration with Microsoft Teams
This webinar includes an introduction to essential features of Teams including the three major components for communication and collaboration:
- Chat – Screen sharing, chatting “face-to-face” with video chat, and quick internal communication
- Collaboration – Centralize work to collaborate and work together simultaneously on files across the Office 365 productivity suite
- Online Meetings – Host internal and external meetings with full audio and video on any device connected to the internet, including PCs, laptops, cell phones and tablets
Webinar 2 – Advanced Features of Microsoft Teams Enabling Remote Collaboration
This webinar includes a walk through of advanced features and strategies for successful use of Teams, including:
- Customizing how you receive chat and activity notifications
- Editing Team member permissions
- Creating private channels
- Creating group tags for @ mentions
- Moving emails to Teams to keep conversations centralized
Complete the form below to download and watch either or both of our Microsoft Teams webinars, or contact an Anders advisor to discuss your situation and learn how we can help you during this time of uncertainty.