WORKING AS HARD AS YOU DO
Supervisor + Tax Services
Gregory V. Wiszkon, CPA
Gregory V. Wiszkon's Professional Profile
As a supervisor in the Anders Tax Services Group, Greg has experience with tax planning and compliance for individuals and corporate clients in a wide variety of industries. He joined the firm in 2013, bringing along with him six years of accounting industry experience. Greg is a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction Group and enjoys keeping up with industry news. He shares his knowledge through blog contributions and presenting tax updates within the community. Greg has a passion for accounting and strives to provide the very best service to his clients.
- Joined in 2013
- Promoted to senior in 2015
- Promoted to supervisor in 2017
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Sage 50®
- Real Estate and Construction
- Tax Research
- Individual and Corporate Taxation
Education & Certification
- B.S., Accounting, Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Missouri
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Historic Soulard Market Restoration, Inc.
- Historic Soulard Market Merchants Association
- President and Board Member
- Mardi Gras Inc.
- Past Treasurer and Board Member
- Anders Young Professionals Group