Merella Schandl Speaking at MOCPA Healthcare Industry Conference
Senior health care consultant Merella Schandl, MHA, CPMSM, CPCS is speaking at the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) Healthcare Industry Conference on Thursday, October 17. The day-long conference will dive into how legislation, consumerism and value-based care are reshaping healthcare across the board, and healthcare finance in particular. Speakers will be discussing multiple industry-related topics, including:
- How Healthy is the Economy: Stable or Critical Condition?
- The Importance of Onboarding Infrastructure
- The Due Diligence Imperative in the Era of Value-Based Reimbursement
- Healthcare: State of the Industry
- Credentialing, Enrollment and Financial Impact
- Accounting and Auditing Industry Update
Learn more and register for the 2019 MOCPA Healthcare Industry Conference.