As we age, our financial needs and responsibilities change. Adjusting ourselves or our loved ones to living on fixed incomes and protecting from financial scams can be a daunting process. Anders Elder Care Services provides the financial assistance and safeguards to help your family live comfortably and plan for the future.
Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments and determining current and long-term cash flow needs is especially important after retirement. Anders advisors can work with your family to look out for your loved one’s best interests while giving you the peace of mind that the bills are getting paid on time and finances are taken care of.
From budgeting and record keeping of day-to-day expenses to consulting on household issues and unexpected situations, Anders Elder Care Services can help.
Our Elder Care Services include:
- Budgeting and Record Keeping
- Receipting and Depositing Money
- Reviewing Financial and Legal Documents
- Filing Income, Trust, Gift and Estate Tax Returns
- Planning Retirement Account Distributions
- Safeguarding Against Improper Disbursements
- Short and Long Term Cash Flow Planning
Interested in learning more? Contact Us