Anders Women’s Initiative Honors Top Women Business Owners
The Anders Women’s Initiative is proud to sponsor the Top Women Business Owner Award Luncheon on February 20 at the Hilton Frontenac Hotel.
In our first year as a sponsor, Anders and Small Business Monthly will honor 60 of the area’s top women business owners and recognize previous alumni business owners.
Created to bring smart women together, the Anders Women’s Initiative promotes the efforts of women business owners and other women business leaders by addressing pertinent opportunities and challenges in today’s marketplace. In the past three years, the women of Anders have instituted a business case to meet the accounting and financial objectives of women in leadership; joined and taken leadership roles in local and national women’s organizations, and hosted educational and networking events. The goals of our group are to:
- Enhance our presence as women business leaders within the community.
- Increase the lines of communication and create a sense of camaraderie between business women at all levels.
- Provide timely information on Best Practices within the industries we serve.
- Offer opportunities to network with other like women.
- Provide platforms to volunteer and support charitable and civic organizations, and.
- Create opportunities to do business and have fun.
Sponsoring an event like this gives us the opportunity to honor women who are making a difference in St. Louis.