2nd Annual Not-for-Profit Symposium
The 2nd Annual Workshop Designed Especially for Executive Directors, C-Suite, Key Employees and Board Members
Join us on Thursday, October 18 for informative sessions on today’s most critical topics impacting the Not-for-Profit community, including:
- How Tax Reform Could Impact Not-for-Profits
- What Not-for-Profits Need to Know About New Guidance and Regulations
- Starting Up a Not-for-Profit
- Outsourcing Your Accounting and CFO Functions
- Banking Advice You Need to Make Good Decisions
- Making the Most of Your Investments
- Managing a Foundation
Plus, bring your toughest Not-for-Profit Business Questions to our
“Stump the Experts” Q&A session!
Thursday, October 18, 2018
1:00pm – 4:30pm
Anders CPAs + Advisors
800 Market St., Suite 500
St. Louis, MO 63101
The afternoon will consist of two main sessions with breakout sessions running concurrently from 1:00 – 4:30pm. A detailed schedule will follow at a later date.
This event is CPE Eligible.
Please register below.